TERMS OF SERVICE
MODO Eyewear Srl is established in Italy, and will always comply with applicable privacy law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2017/679/EC). MODO will not disclose personal data to third parties without prior consent, unless specifically stated herein.
1. Personal Data to be Processed MODO will process the following personal data, if and to the extent it is submitted by you: E-mail address - Profession (Optician) – Workplace
- 2. Purposes of processing MODO may use personal data submitted by you, in order to Activate your modotogo account and/or to contact you for marketing or information purposes.
- 3. Lawfulness of Processing MODO stores and otherwise processes your personal data, as an individual or as a representative of a legal entity, if and to the extent you are an active MODO Retailer and/or you have requested to activate an account via our “Account Request Form”.
MODO has a legitimate interest of providing information and marketing of our products and services to you, as you have shown active interest in receiving such information.
MODO will further process your personal data to the extent that MODO is required to do so by law or a binding decision by public authorities.
Your personal data will be processed until you object.
- 4. Personal Data Processors and Transfer outside EU/EES MODO allows a Data Processor to process e-mail addresses on behalf of MODO for the purpose of sending the newsletter by e-mail. The Data Processor will store your personal data on servers that are outside the EU/EEA border. However, no information will be transferred to the Data Processor until EU Standard Contractual Clauses has been signed by MODO and the Data Processor.
- 5. Your rights You are entitled to request access to and correction of personal data as well as deletion of personal data, treatment l imitation or objection to treatment (if applicable according to relevant privacy legislation). Furthermore, you have a right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability). You also have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
- 7. Contact For information on or processing of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
MODO Eyewear Srl
Phone: +39 02 4399 8986
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE WEBSITE.